Al Dar International have been contracted for Supply and Installation of Fire fighting System at the Central Processing Facility Phase 2 – Badra Oil Field, Iraq.
Scope of Work
Supply the Materials, Manpower, Equipment and Tools for installation of Fire Fighting, Piping Works and FM 200 Systems at Central Processing Facility Phase 2 at Badra, Iraq.
The works include but not limited to;
- Supplying, Fabrication and Installation of all the Piping Steel support
- Supply of all the Pipes, Fittings & Valves
- Fabrication, Sand Blasting & Painting of all the fabricated spools
- Erection & Installation of all the piping Spools & Valves at the crude oil tanks and other facilities.
- Pre-Commissioning works by completing the Hydrotest & Pneumatic Test for the Fire Fighting System & FM 200 System.
- Installation of all the FM 200 Fire Suppression System Equipment, Cabinet and Connecting it to the other piping Systems.